COVID-19 PLANS AND RESPONSE
Dear Chancellor Academy Students and Families:
Please click here for our re-opening plans for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please click here for our updated 2020-2021 school policies.
In light of the news regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) experts in public health, including the New Jersey Department of Education and New Jersey Department of Health are in ongoing discussions regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019.
There is consistent updating and recommendations that we must follow as a school community. The most important thing is to be prepared but not to panic.
As a precautionary measure to avoid any respiratory illness please adhere to these everyday recommendations:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- When you cannot wash your hands use at least a 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick, especially with a fever. Students must be fever free without fever reducing medication for 24 hours before returning to school.
Attached find information on “What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) “and” What to do if you are sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
More information can be found at www.cdc.gov. In addition, the New Jersey Department of Health has opened a 24 hour public hot line where trained healthcare professionals are available to answer questions about (COVID-19), 1-800-222-1222.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the school.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For a letter from our counseling staff , please click here.